The website and its content are owned by Primary Green (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of email@example.com (“Website”).
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so I can deliver my newsletter to you-you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to me in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that I can process payment to deliver my products or services to you under my contractual obligation.
- A name and an email address if you complete my contact form with a question. I may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe I have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to me is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to me you are giving consent for Primary Green to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for me to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to provide me with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of my Website or content.
Other Information Primary Green May Collect:
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
To maintain my Website’s high quality, I may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with my server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is
Use of “Cookies”
Primary Green may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. I do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do I employ any
What I Do With Information I Collect:
I may contact you with information that you provide to me based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- I may contact you if you give me your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- I will contact you under my contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from me aka Primary Green.
- Legitimate Interest. I may contact you if I feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from me. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, I may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of my emails.
I will use the Personal Data you give to me aka Primary Green, in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. I only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Targeted Social Media Advertisements
I may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and/or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
Share with Third Parties
I may share your information with trusted third parties such as my newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, my merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and my affiliates.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, I cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
Personal Data that you provide to me is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., my hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
I retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or services that you requested from me. I may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary, for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. I cannot, and will not, be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
You agree to notify me aka Primary Green immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
I will use my best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data I use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel I am using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without any
- Object to my use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you
You may unsubscribe from my e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact me at
I take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to me aka Primary Green, from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. I only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said, I cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which I am aware, I will inform you immediately.
I have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that I am compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. I will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Third Party Websites
I may link to other websites on our Website. I have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus I cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). My Website and its content
Notification of Changes
Data Controller and Processors
I am the data controller as I am collecting and using your Personal Data. I use trusted third parties as my data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. I use reasonable efforts to make sure my data processors are GDPR- compliant.
Last Updated: March 2019